Occasionally, it can be necessary to clear Cookies and other browsing data (such as cached and temporary internet files) from Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer
- In the top-right corner of the Internet Explorer window, click the gear icon
- Click on "Internet Options" in the drop-down menu
- In the "General" tab, under "Browsing History", click the "Delete..." button
- In the "Delete Browsing History" dialog box, check "Temporary Internet files and website files" and "Cookies and website data". Be sure to uncheck the box labeled "Preserve Favorites website data". Leaving that box checked may result in problematic cookies and settings being cleared out.
- Click the "Delete" button at the bottom of the "Delete Browsing History" Dialog box
- Click "OK" at the bottom of the "Internet Options" window to close the dialog box
- Cookies and temporary data have been deleted.